Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lots of playtime


We are having a great summer so far, and staying really busy. I don't think we have had one lazy day. Hopefully one is coming our way soon! One part about the military life that I am not a huge fan of is having to say "see you later" to good friends. We had to do that this week and I always dread it...even though there is a big chance we'll run into them again down the road sometime. 

Both of the boys absolutely love to be outside. No matter how hot it is out there, we are probably hanging out in the garage or out back in the sand box. Did I mention I will never have clean floors again....sand is in every nook and cranny of my house these days :) I wouldn't change it for anything though! 

Scott got a day off today,so we really enjoyed having him home to play. We did a little shopping while Bryton was at summer camp, went to lunch and then came home to wash the cars and play legos. 

This is Stacy and I at a painting party last weekend. It was so much fun !  

Playing dinosaurs is the favorite activity of the week at our house

Bryton is super comfortable on the trike and would rather  ride it than his bike.

Ice pops are the best!

Bryton loves the build and grow sets from Lowe's. I took him there on Sunday and we just brought home the project to do together during Cohen's naptime. 

Cohen is working hard on blocks and puzzles. 

This is what your sunglasses will look like if Cohen gets a hold of them...

Lego city time! 

0 comments: