Friday, June 29, 2012

What's been going on?

We have had a fun week! Scott made it back home last night and should be here to stay for a while, yay! Bryton did VBS on base this week and had a great time. Cohen and I got lots of errands done and just played at home while was there. This week kind of became science week when Cohen was napping each afternoon. Each day we did a different "experiment". Who knew that baking soda and vinegar could provide so much entertainment! I don't have many pictures of Cohen this week...but he is around in full force :) We are looking forward to the the holiday week next week!

We made slime! It was gooey and gross, but he loved it! 

We made little volcanoes with baking soda and vinegar.

Cohen always manages to escape with my water bottle.

He was concerned about his shadow :)
Check out his tennis shoes! His chunky legs are so cute and make me giggle....his ankles are non-existent. 

Another week of swimming lessons!


We blew up a balloon using baking soda and vinegar.


Mixing colors and lots of fizz!

Bryton and I played water balloon games this afternoon. 

Soap clouds...who knew Ivory soap was so cool!

1 comments:

Mica said...

Funny! I just bought Ivory soap to do the same thing. So cool! I love seeing pictures of the boys. They are growing up so fast. Glad to see you are all doing so well!