Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa Claus and Cookies

On Saturday, the community center here in King George put on Breakfast with Santa. We were pretty skeptical of Bryton actually cooperating in sitting with Santa, but we thought we should give it a shot anyway. After doing some crafts and playing some games, we stood in line for over an hour to see how he would react. When we got to the front with only a few more spots to move, the tears began! Luckily, he stopped and did talk to Santa...just from a few feet away. He let Santa know that he needs a new vacuum this year...boy I hope he isn't disappointed on Christmas morning :)

Making cookies with my Mama at Christmas time was one of my favorite things we did together. She always made TONS of cookies, all different kinds...tins upon tins of cookies that we could munch on for what felt like weeks! I have been collecting all our cookie cutters and getting our sprinkles all ready because I knew Bryton would LOVE to help this year. I was right...we had a blast!

Of course, his favorite part came in decorating...do you think anymore sprinkles could fit on that cookie?!?! It took him the whole day to eat it :)

0 comments: