Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Parties

Miss Barbara is Bryton's teacher at school. She is just so sweet and Bryton adores her. They had milk & cookies with Santa yesterday, but I had to take Cohen to the doctor so I wasn't able to be there for pictures.

Scott and I had a night out to go to his work Christmas party.

Bryton's school had an Advent party last week that was a fun night of pizza and crafts. Lot of glitter and glue!

Our squadron Christmas party for the kids was last weekend. I was in charge of the Ice Cream Cone Christmas tree table, so that is the only pictures I have from it. They all had a great time. Neither one of the boys would tolerate Santa, so it looks like we won't have one of those pictures this year.

Our church did a family day for decorating Gingerbread Houses. Bryton did ours all by himself. It was such a fun day!

0 comments: