Friday, October 12, 2012

Craft time!

Bryton came in and had me close my eyes the other night saying he had a big surprise for me. On the count of three I got to open them to find this. He had written his first and last name all by himself. He was SO proud! It was so cute and I was  so proud of him. Look at that smile!



A few days ago we had made a few monster people out of toilet paper rolls. Bryton felt like they needed a home, so that is what we created. There were feathers and balloons, streamers and confetti...it was a monster party :)

We did some foil painting using our new paint roller.  He drew pictures in the paint with q-tips.  Don't you love how puppy is watching him paint! 

Bryton and I made cat and pumpkin Halloween puppets together. Puppy was watching us work again :) 


Cohen LOVES to color with markers!
We have been working on fine motor skills with Cohen. Lacing beads are one of his favorite things to do right now. 




0 comments: