Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Honey's visit

I am so far behind on the blog, so I am back tracking to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Mom came to visit last month while Scott was gone. It was so nice to have help for a week and of course the boys loved having a playmate other than me! We didn't do anything too exciting, but she got to see our everyday schedules of preschool and therapy. We went to the pumpkin patch and Bryton was excited that Honey took him on the tractor ride. We did lots of hanging out and crafting getting ready for our Halloween party. It is always so nice to have visitors! Can't wait to have you back in January, Mom! 

Lots of blocks and Lego time :)
Riding the horses at the Pumpkin Patch...also the Christmas tree farm :)
Taking a ride on the tractor with Honey

My sweet boys
Getting their Honey snuggles
A special treat from Honey....one lucky little boy :)

0 comments: