Monday, June 10, 2013

Mother's Day and Muir Woods

We painted all of our Mother's Day cards to be sent out in the mail. 

Bryton's preschool had a Mother's Day tea that was just the cutest. They all sang songs and had treats for the Moms. He had been working on the songs for a few weeks and telling how much I was going to love them. He always gets so shy when he is in front of a group of people. They presented the Mom's with little hand painted gifts. It was such a special morning! 


We spent the Saturday before Mother's Day at the Muir Woods looking at the redwoods. Oh my goodness, amazing! We had such a wonderful day! The boys loved exploring and I was just in awe of how gorgeous the trees were. I hope we make a trip back there soon. 



Bryton carried my phone around snapping pictures of everything in sight! 

Cohen climbed anything he could!




We stopped at Muir Beach on our way home and the boys stuck their toes in the water. It was a little chilly!

0 comments: