Saturday, October 12, 2013

Where have we been?!

I am finally getting back on track of getting us updated! Between the end of summer, Bryton starting school and having a few painting orders to complete time got away from me and I had no idea that two months had gone by since I had updated! The days are flying by and the calendar is never clear it seems. Cohen and I are in a rhythm of not having Bryton around during the day and are always excited to pick him up in the afternoon. Here are a few pictures of what has been keeping us busy since school has started:

 The Budweiser Clydesdales were brought to Fairfield. We met up with some friends to watch them get unloaded. It was an amazing operation to watch. Cohen loved it! 
 Bryton and I went to a cupcake decorating class after school one afternoon for a special treat. 
 Bryton lost his first tooth at school! The tooth fairy came and brought him 2 books about teeth and $1. He was thrilled. 
 Cohen loves to help me mix in the kitchen.
 The boys and I went to the circus one weekend while Scott was away. They loved it and sat through the entire thing without any problem. I was shocked! The camels were their favorite part. 
 Cohen and I do lots of little crafty things while Bryton is at school. 
 Bryton had a minimum day and so we went to play putt putt golf as a fun surprise. 
 After church we met up with 2 family friends at a local winery for lunch. A definite bonus to living so close to Napa! 
 Bryton lost tooth #2 at school! This time the tooth fairy brought $1...the books were a special treat for the first tooth :)
 Cohen is a nester. He loves to collect all of his favorite things in a corner and play. He was camping with his animals here cooking them dinner with my pots and pans. I love his little imagination! 
 Here is our last day on the lake for the year...we made so many happy memories on the boat this summer! 

0 comments: