Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bryton update


 Bryton mentioned one night while we were reading that he needed reading glasses. I didn't think much of it, but mentioned it to his teacher the next day. He had never mentioned his eyes to her, but I went ahead and made an eye doctor appointment for him. I am SO glad I did! He is farsighted and needs glasses for reading. Bryton has always been one to tell how he is feeling about things and I am so glad that he does!

 Bryton had his first school project. Each child in his class takes a turn being Student of the Week. They bring home a poster to decorate about themselves and put pictures of their favorite things.  He worked every afternoon for over a week getting his ready to take back to school.
This is a horrible picture but it is sadly the only one I have from the school Harvest Festival. We were in charge of our kindergarten's class trunk or treat display. We did an outer space theme and had a space ship "photo booth" for the kids.  It looked so much better in person because of the glow in the dark planets and other details. It was a super fun night for the kids!


0 comments: