Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Haircut

I finally broke down and took Cohen to get a haircut. It was over an inch hanging over his little ears and it was driving his daddy crazy. I had been hearing about a little place here in town to take kids and I am so glad we went there. Cohen sat perfectly still in his red race car and didn't shed one tear! I had been putting it off because Bryton's first haircut was kind of a traumatic experience :)

Getting ready!

I was a little nervous when she pulled out the clippers, but  it didn't phase him one bit. He giggled!

All done! She did an awesome job and he looks so big!

1 comments:

Kurtis and Melissa said...

so handsome!! I remember when the big boys all went for their first haircuts and how much B "enjoyed" it, I dont blame you for your hesitation!