Monday, February 20, 2012

I knew it was coming...

After our ER trip, with his I got an X-Ray sticker
I knew having a house full of boys would lead to lots of bumps and bruises. Last week it was a nice black eye that turned all different colors through out the week.This week it was a trip to the ER for a hurt wrist. I was cleaning up from dinner and Bryton came running into the kitchen crying and holding his wrist. I had no clue what had happened, and I couldn't understand a word he was saying from all the tears. I waited for an hour to watch it, but it was swollen and he never stopped crying and holding it. We headed to the ER. I still didn't know what had happened, except that he fell. In the car the truth came out. He had been up on the back of the couch and fallen off onto the cushions. I am guessing that he bent his wrist the wrong way trying to catch himself. After a few x-rays, it showed it was just a sprain. After a few days, he is totally back to normal! 

Maybe now he will believe me when I say that climbing on the back of the couch is a bad idea :) 

0 comments: