Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy busy busy

Bryton had been SO excited his Daddy was coming back from his trip! They had been talking about camping when he got home and Scott set up the tent in Bryton's room to camp out. He has slept in his tent every night since they set it up. He told us the other day he will sleep in his tent forever and isn't EVER going to sleep in his bed again :)

We turned Cohen's car seat around this weekend. Cohen isn't a big fan of being in the car, and we are in the car a lot! Hopefully this will keep him a little bit happier.

We have a climber! Bryton never was a climber or risk taker, but Cohen is keeping me on my toes! This crazy boy is into EVERYTHING!

The boys are getting to the point where they love hanging out together. This is what I found this morning as they shared some cheerios in the trampoline. I hope they are always such good little friends!

Car wash time! One of his favorite things to do :)

Chef Bryton making a chocolate pudding pie for Daddy. Check out the pen behind his ear and notepad on the counter. He kept stopping the mixer to "take notes" about what he was doing. He totally cracks me up!

This is where Cohen loves to be! He absolutely loves the train table and we find him in Bryton's room playing ALL the time.

1 comments:

Kurtis and Melissa said...

We have the same trampoline! I LOVE the smiles on their faces. My boys love being together too and seeing B and C makes me so excited for the future months when little brother is really cruising around!