Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Scotty Lew!

On December 13, Scotty Lew turned the BIG 40! I had told him that since his schedule is so insane that I hadn't scheduled a party for him. I fooled him :) At work, we surprised him in his staff meeting with a cake for his whole squadron. He was totally shocked! At the end of the day, he thought that was it. When he got home, we had his favorite dinner waiting for him with a few gifts...it was a great day! Little did he know that another surprise was coming the next night! I had arranged for a few of our friends to meet us for dinner on Friday. It turned out to be a fun few days for him and I was so happy to be able to pull a few surprises over on him :) 

Surprise!!

We got him :)
Opening a few gifts at home
Fun times with Daddy :)
Surprise! 
Happy 40th Scotty Lew!!
We love you and are so lucky to have you in our lives! 



0 comments: