Saturday, December 15, 2012

Monterey Weekend

I had a bit of a blog hiatus because somehow I ran out of blog space...crazy! I think I fixed it, but who knows! Now I have catching up to do...back before Thanksgiving we took a weekend trip to Monterey.  We had a fabulous time. The boys loved it!  

We spent 4 hours at the aquarium on the first afternoon we got there.  Cohen slept majority of the time, so Bryton really got to enjoy all the exhibits. It was so much fun to see the fascination on their faces by on the amazing sites we saw. 

I don't think we could have had enough quarters  for all the spectating that Bryton wanted to do. He loved it!

We spent a lot of time on the docks at Fisherman's Wharf watching the sailboats and sea lions. 

There was an amazing park that we spent a whole morning playing. This slide was the highlight for the boys. The two of them went on it countless times together, and I could have watched it forever. 

Amazing views!

We did the 17 mile drive through Pebble Beach and all the other amazing golf courses. Cohen napped during it but we stopped a few times to take a few pictures. 

We had to get out to listen to the waves....could have stayed there all day! 

We went to a fun kid's museum and the boys had a blast . 


Of course we had to go see the crab :) 

0 comments: