Tuesday, December 25, 2012

More holiday fun

I promised myself this year that I wasn't going to get stressed out over the holidays and that we were going to really enjoy the season. We got majority of our shopping done early. The house was decorated early and most of the parties were done within the first week of December! I found a great e-book to do with the boys each day, The Truth in the Tinsel, that helped illustrate the true meaning of Christmas with a craft each day. Bryton loved making his ornament each day. It just all came together to be a great Christmas season at our house! 
A Sunday afternoon spent bowling with my boys! 
Cohen is into everything.....all the time....
Bryton wrote his letter to Santa. He asked how to spell each word and it took him nearly an hour.  It was the cutest thing and I will save it forever!

I thought about cropping this picture, but this is our life right now. Cohen has to be held by Scott anytime he is around. We simply wanted a quick picture before leaving for the Squadron Holiday Party. I guess that was too much to ask :) He quit his fit as soon as the picture was over....I promise! 

Bryton's school hosted a night for the families to come do crafts, have dinner, and visit with Santa.  Bryton was so excited for Scott to meet his teacher and he actually talked to Santa.

We had a birthday party to go to at Build A Bear. The kids had SO much fun. They each got to choose a bear. One came home with a firefighter bear and one a policeman bear. So cute! 
Cohen liked playing the computers during the party as much as picking out his bear :)
Reading with each other....priceless!

0 comments: