Saturday, July 12, 2014

Spring Break

 Scott and I attended the Officer's Spouses' Club Annual Auction that was a Night out in Nashville themed event. It was a lot of fun! We got outbid on most of the items we bid on, except for a basket of cookies :) I thought for awhile that we were going to be coming home with a puppy, but thankfully that didn't work out!
 We went to a fun little amusement park that was perfect for the boys. They could ride the rides all by themselves. Bryton always does such a good job being the big brother and taking care of Cohen!

 We spent time at the park and got treats from the ice cream man!
 Scott and Bryton worked on a project for me to go on our front porch.
 

 This was our counter the first few days of spring break...piles of underwear, water bottles, jelly beans, and golden tickets the Bryton made for Cohen. The boys and I hunkered down at home for the first few days and got C potty trained. It was amazingly easy! I think the key was waiting until he was ready. I can count on one hand the amount of accidents he has had since day 2. So proud of him!
 Bryton and I spent HOURS putting together his Lego cars rebuilt while we potty trained C. It worked out great! Now if we could keep a certain 3 year old from taking them all back apart.
 We made treasure boxes for all the little trinkets that we seem to collect....how we accumulate so many rocks, I have no idea!

The boys played Battleship after Daddy got home from work. 

0 comments: