Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Decorating for Christmas

 Bryton loves to be the big helper when it comes to house projects.

 We actually put up lights around the house this year! The big white bulbs...it looked so pretty! Of course, I don't have a picture of the finished product, but I loved it. The boys thought it was boring and we needed MORE. They thought the 9 foot nutcracker blow up from Lowes would have been the perfect addition!
 My light testers...
 I am in charge of lights, garland and ribbon. Then I turn it over to the boys for the ornaments.
 
At least they enjoy themselves during the process :)  

The lopsided ginormous tree...It didn't look that big or that lopsided at the tree farm :)
And then this happened...
Scott was watching TV and I was crafting and it crashed! There were tears and I was sad from the broken ornaments. Luckily the damage was minimal thanks to the carpet. The glass beaded garland might be done now, but thanks to eBay we have replace a few of the broken ornaments. The tree didn't look the same after the fall, but nobody really could tell except for us. 

0 comments: